AUTOCLAVE PORTABLE PRESSURE COOKER TYPE
- "REBICO" Pressure Cooker Type Portable Autoclave is low
cost device for general sterilization ideal for doctors, nursing
homes, laboratories, dentists etc.
- Mainly used as general laboratory equipment where samples in
small batches are required to be sterilized.
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION
- Unbeatable combination of quality, performance and value.
- Easily operate anywhere, anytime.
- Light weight & easy to carry.
- Available Electrically / Gas Heated, Single walled, (joint less
body) complete with Stand in Aluminum deep drawn Seamless
construction & Stainless Steel Models.
- Stylish, Light, Compact, Portable Easy to use top loading
- Fast 25 min. Sterilizing cycle at 1210 C.
- Hydraulically tested up to 40 psi for user safety.
- Spring loaded safety valve for pressure adjustment and a dead
weight valve works as a safety device.
- Lid is fitted with pressure gauge, safety valve and manual
- Vacuum breaker-cum-purge valve works as a safety device.
- Lid Closing by Press & Turn System.
- Moulded neoprene rubber gasket.
- Extended life Lid Gasket and Heating Element.
- Pressure Gauge show internal chamber condition during the cycle.
|Hight * Dia
||275 x 225 mm
||300 x 300 mm
||350 x 300 mm
||550 x 300 mm
|Gasket (Joint less)
|Exhaust of pressure
(15 psi) at 121°C.
||Up to 40 psi
Stainless Steel (SS-304)