» Shakers & Stirrers
Shakers & Stirrers
Used for V.D.R.L Tests, blood grouping tests,
various agglutination tests or for mixing of solutions in small bottles
flasks of beakers. It has a platform of size 300*300mm. and can
accommodate blood bottles slide or flask using a spring holder.
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION
- It is a compact bench top model unit
- The shaker is mounted on ball bearing crankshafts to give an
orbital circular motion to the flasks.
- The rotator has covered metal platform Size 13" x 13"
with spring, holder clamp.
- The diameter of the orbit is approximately - 40 mm
- Compact counter balanced drive mechanism ensures high stability
and reliability even in continuous operation & uneven load
- Speed range is 70 - 210 RPM.
- High Speed (Model) range is up to 350 RPM.
- Fitted with heavy duty motor having variable speed.
- Speed can be controlled through variable speed regulator knob.
- Control panel plate fitted on the front having indicator lamp
ON/OFF switch & speed regulator knob.
- Supplied complete with cord & plug to work on Single Phase
220 / 230 volts A.C. supply.
|Plate Form Size (In Inche)
||13" x 13"
|Plate Form Size (In mm)
||300 x 300
||VDRL Plates, Small Flasks,
Bottles & Beakers
|Speed Range in Regular Model
||70 to 210 RPM
||Single Phase 220 / 230 volts