» Shakers & Stirrers
Shakers & Stirrers
WATER BATH INCUBATOR SHAKER (METABOLIC SHAKER)
- Desktop model designed for studies on tissue metabolism, Enzymes
and protein coagulation or other experiments required shaking of
subject matter at constant speed under controlled Temperature
- It is a walled unit inside made of thick S.S. Sheet and outer of
M.S. Sheet Duly powder coated.
- The paramedical lid of S.S. Prevents falling of Condensed water
droplets on the Specimens.
- Heating is achieved through an immersion type heater and the
temperature is controlled By DIGITAL TEMP
- Indicator cum controller with an accuracy of ± 0.5°
C, the bath has an oscillating.
- Tray riding on ball rollers oscillated through a geared variable
speed motor shaking speed range is between 40 to 140 cycles per
- The shaking tray can either hold test tubes or Erlenmeyer flasks
Of 25 ml or 50 ml or 100 ml or 250 ml or 500ml or 1000 ml.
- As per ordered by the users. (Kindly the Capacity of the flasks
- Supplied complete with one shaking tray, paramedical cover and
plug, to work on 220/230 volts A.C.
- Supply Available with heating arrangement only (having
Temperature range from ambient to 100°C,) or with
both heating and cooling arrangements (having Temperature range from
5°C, to 100°C,)
- Powder coated body
- Touch manual mode
- Touch / manual mode
- Work on 220 v ac
- Mains Input: 230V / 50Hz | 110V / 60Hz A.C. Supply
- W x D x H: 160 (W) x 190 (D) x 115 (H)
- Body: Metal Body
- Weight: 3.0 Kg. Net
- Speed: 0 - 2500 RPM (Variable)
- Operation Modes: Touch Or Continuous